Tiger is a super high-intensity outdoor flashlight with a USB-C fast charge and discharge function. By adopting 8 LEDs, it emits a max up to 58,000 lumens output and delivers a distance up to 1315 meters. Built-in USB-C rechargeable with a max 100W fast charge, LED digital display, portable handle, IP68 rated protection, Lumintop Tiger is an ideal choice for searching, rescuing, camping, etc.
XHP 70.3, XHP70.2
- Emitter: 1 X Cree XHP70.3 + 7X Cree XHP70.2 LEDs
- Flux: >52,000 lm
- Intensity: >433,000 cd (ANSI throw >1315m)
- Power: 612W
- Firmware: Andúril Firmware with defaulted smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a TURBO mode and mode settings are also provided.
- Battery: Four 21700 cells. Flat-top and unprotected cells with max length 71mm.
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Protection: Reversed protection, over-charged protection, over-discharge protection, over-heat protection
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Handlebar: Included
- Lanyard hole: Available
- Tripod socket: Standard 1/4 inch threaded (1/4-20 UNC)
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IP68
- Weight: Approximately 1640g with cells and handle
- Dimensions: 93mm Ø head x 174 mm length x 63mm Ø tube
- USB Type-C Quick Charge/ Discharge Function
- Charge: Integrate QC2.0/ QC3.0/ QC3+ output quick charging protocols, support USB C PD2.0/3.0 bidirectional input/output and PPS output protocol; max battery terminal charging current can reach up to 5A; adaptive charging current adjustment is available. When charging, the display will show the input voltage, output current, percentage (only for charging status, not for real-time battery percentage indicator), battery voltage, battery charging current. The quick charge function is turned off when two ports are used at the same time
- Discharge (power bank function): Supports a maximum discharge current of 5A. When discharging, the output voltage, output current, and percentage (only for displaying the discharge status, not for real-time battery indication) are displayed.
|Output||6.5 LM||31000 LM||58000 LM|
|Runtime||40 Days||45s+8h 37min||40s+7h 54min|
|Waterproof||IP68, underwater 2m|
|Light source||1 X Cree XHP70.3 + 7X Cree XHP70.2 LEDs|
|Battery||4 X 21700 Li-ion, flat-top, unprotected, max length 71mm|
|Size||93 x 174 63mm (head x length x tube)|
Notice: The above-appreciated parameters are lab-tested and may vary between the batteries and environments. The runtime on High and Turbo are accumulated due to the over-heat protection settings.