PK21 is a super bright and ultra-throw LED flashlight. Adopting a Cree XHP 70.3 LED, and running on two 21700 Li-ion cells, it burst into a max 8100 lumens output and delivers up to 1200 meters throw distance. Removable stainless steel strike bezel, ceramic balls glass breaker, side switch, Anduril UI, and IP68 rated protection, PK21 is a must-have lighting device for searching, rescuing, hiking, etc.
Cree XHP 70.3 LED
- Emitter: Cree XHP70.3 LED
- Flux: 0.6-8100 lm
- Intensity: >360,300 cd (ANSI throw >1200m)
- Power: 153W
- Firmware: Andúril Firmware with defaulted smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a TURBO mode and mode settings are also provided.
- Battery: Two 21700 cells. Button-top and unprotected cells with a max length of 72mm, cells are excluded
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Protection: Reversed protection, over-discharge protection, over-heat protection
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Tripod socket: Standard 1/4 inch threaded (1/4-20 UNC)
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IP68
- Weight: Approximately 374g without cells
- Dimensions: 68mm Ø head x 251 mm length x29mm Ø tube
|Runtime||40 DAY||30S+17H 50MIN||35S+13H 51MIN|
|Waterproof||IP68, underwater 2m|
|Light Source||Cree XHP 70.3 LED|
|Battery||2 X 21700 Li-ion (excluded)|
|Size||68 X 251 X 29mm|
|Net Weight||374g (battery excluded)|
Notice: The above-approximated parameters are lab-tested by using two 21700 Li-ion batteries and may vary due to the difference between the battery and environment. The runtime on High and Turbo are accumulated due to over-heat settings.