The Petal is a flashlight that combines the LEP with the authority LEDs. The two light sources can be turned on individually or simultaneously. In combo mode, the flashlight emits a max 500 lumens output and a 1050 meters distance for LEP light. Runs on one 18650 Li-ion, compact in size, and IPX-8 waterproof, the Petal is an ideal choice for outdoor activities, e.g. hiking, etc.
White Laser Emitter
- LEP and LED dual light source.
- The two light sources can be turned on simultaneously.
- Two output levels plus Strobe and police flash.
- 250 lumens max LEP output and 1050 meters beam distance.
- Runs on one 18350 Li-ion, or a 18650 via the extension tube.
- Rear switch with RGB tail lights.
- Turbo glows bezel ring and bars on the tail cap.
- Size: 96*32*25.5mm/ 3.78*1.26*1.0in.
- Net weight: ~102g/ 3.6oz. (battery excluded)
- IPX-8 waterproof protection.
|Low||High||Strobe/ Police Flash|
|OUTPUT||LEP||60 Lumen||250 Lumen||100 Lumen|
|Aux LEDs||40 Lumen||300 Lumen||100 Lumen|
|Combo||500 Lumen||180 Lumen|
|WATERPROOF||IPX-8, underwater 2m|
|LIGHT SOURCE||1 X White Laser Emitter + 6 X Aux LEDs|
|BATTERY||1 X 18350 Li-ion (excluded)|
|SIZE||96*32*25.5mm (Length*Head Ø*Tube Ø)|
|NET WEIGHT||~ 102g (Aluminum, battery excluded)|
Notice: The above appropriate parameters are lab-tested by using a 18350 Li-ion battery, it may vary due to the difference in environments and batteries. The runtime on High is accumulated due to the over-heat protection setting.