LM10 is a titanium flashlight designed and launched to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Lumintop. Made of titanium alloy, the flashlight is light-weight and super durable. The unique shape design and fantastic anniversary sailing icon imply a prosperous future of Lumintop. The flashlight applies the classic and easy to use Aduril UI, and it emits a 2800 lumens super bright output from three emitters. IPX8 waterproof protection, tritium slots, LM10 is more playable and it is the ideal choice for both daily use and collection, etc.
Nichia 219C, SST20, XP-L HI
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L Hi, Nichia 219CT, and Luminus SST20 LED
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Titanium alloy
- Body color options: Raw, Sanblasted, Blue, Green, Brone, Colored glaze
- Switch: Electronic and Ti tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 98 g without cells
- Size: 26 mm Ø head x 98 mm length.