IYP25 is the dual AA version from the classic and best-selling pen light IYP365. It inherits the classic smooth pen-like shape, while it emits a max up to 500 lumens output by two Alkaline batteries. With the compact size design, you can carry it in your pocket or pack bag almost anywhere you want. Metal tail switch, portable stainless steel clip, IP68 waterproof and dustproof protection, etc., allow it to be your essential EDC flashlight.
- Utilizes Nichia 219C LED (NW) or Cree XP-G3 LED with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- 4 modes with a max 500 lumens output and 45 hours max runtime
- Runs on two AA cell, easy get
- Intelligent mode memory, recalls the last use mode the next time turn it on
- Clicky tail switch for one hand and easy operation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Reverse polarity protection against improper battery installation
- Glow in the dark O-ring around the reflector located the flashlight in the dark
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, type Ⅲ HA anti-abrasive finish, toughened and wear-resistant
- Compact design and the included stainless steel clip makes it easy to carry
- Size:138.5*18.5mm; Net weight: 35.5g
- 5 years of free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- Accessory: 1*Diffuser, 2* O-ring, 1*User manual and warranty card
Notice: The above approximate parameters are lab-tested with two 1.5V Alkaline batteries, it may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
*There is no Turbo mode when using the Ni-MH batteries.
**Due to the over-heat protection, the runtime on Turbo is accumulated.