HL3A is a high-intensity and multi-purpose headlamp as well as a portable L-shape handheld flashlight. It adopts the same Anduril firmware with FW3A and is equipped with triple LEDs e.g. Cree XP-L HI which emits a max 2800 lumens output. With a length only 81mm, it’s more compact than the FW3 series flashlights, which makes it more convenient to carry. Compatible with both protected and unprotected 18650 cell, strong magnetic, and IPX8 waterproof makes HL3A a must-have in various activities such as rescue, hiking, camping, engineering, etc.
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI LED, cool white and neutral white options
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic switch on the top
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 54 g without cells
- Size: 33.8 mm head x 81 mm length x 23.5mm tail
- Others: sweat block and reflecting headband,
Magnetic tail cap, stainless steel body clip