HL18 is a high-performance multifunctional headlamp that also can serve as a handheld flashlight, L-shape light. By utilize Cree XP-L HD LED, it delivered a max 950 lumens output. 5 output levels plus Strobe, SOS, and Beacon satisfy various lighting demands in different environments. Floodlight design provides a large and balance beam for wide rang illuminations. Micro USB charging allows you to charge the lamp more conveniently. Soft and comfortable silicone holder, and reflecting anti-slip headband gives you a more comfortable wearing experience. One switch operation, strong magnetic tail cap, stainless steel clip, IPX-6 waterproof standard, all these designs makes HL18 is essential in your mountaineering, climbing, searching, rescuing, hiking, camping, etc.
- Utilizes Cree XP-L HD LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Compatible with 18650 or two cold-resistant CR123A batteries
- One switch controls 5 output levels plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon
- Max 950 lumens output and 18.5 days max runtime under Moonlight
- Micro USB rechargeable, with charging and low voltage indicator
- Silicon headlamp holder makes a comfortable wearing
- Detachable reflective and anti-slip sweat-block headband
- Detachable stainless steel clips allow more wearing manners
- Magnetic flat tail cap with the tail standing ability
- Multifunction serve as a headlamp, angle light or flashlight
- Made of aerospace-grade aluminum with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, more durable in use
- Floodlight design creates a smooth and comfortable flood beam
- 5 years free repair, limited lifetime warranty
General mode: Press the switch for ON, another press to cycle through Low-Med-High-Turbo; long press the switch for 2 seconds for OFF. Next time you turn on the lamp, it will memory and enter the last used output level.
Moonlight: When the lamp is OFF, press and hold the switch for 1 second to enter Moonlight, another press to enter the general mode.
Flash mode: Under Moonlight, double press the switch to enter Strobe, press to cycle through Strobe -SOS-Beacon.
Lock-out/Unlock: Under OFF, long-press the switch for 5 seconds till flash to lock the lamp. Under lock-out status, click or long-press the switch can momentaly light up on Low until release. To unlock the lamp, just loosen the tail cap and cut off the circuit.
60g (Excluding battery)
1*silicon holder, 1*headband, 1*user manual, 1*warranty card, 1*clip, 1*spare O-ring
* The runtime on Turbo is accumulated due to the setup of 3 minutes downshift.