Based on the model BLF GT and the GT mini, the GT mini Pro is the XHP50.2 version that runs on a single 18650 cell and it emits a maximum output up to 3500 lumens. Compare with the GT series, the tiny size allows it much more convenient in carrying and operation. Easy operated ramping UI, multiple modes designed, IP68 rated dust and waterproof protection, GT mini Pro is essential for a task as searching and rescuing, etc., and it is the best choice whether you are a flashlight enthusiast, outdoor or ordinary users.
- Cree XHP 50.2 led, over 3,500 lumens output
- Over 57,753cd beam intensity, over 480m beam distance
- Runs on one button-top 18650 or 18350 with the included short tube
- User interface:  Default Intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 2.5 A TURBO mode is also provided.  Conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available.  MOMENTARY mode.
- 29.5W, 9A FET driver. Parasitic drain while OFF is ~27 μA.
- Anti-reversed design prevents reversed battery installation
- 43 mm ID, aluminum, smooth finish
- Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Equivalent to IP68, underwater 2 meters
- Size: 50 mmØ head x 132mm length
- N.W.: 150g without cells