GT micro is the 14500 version of BLF GT flashlight, the most further thrower in the world. Utilize Cree XPL-HI LED and using the Texas Avenger FET driver, it emits an up to 1,000 lumens output and a 400 meters beam distance by one 14500 Li-ion cell. Side switch within one hand control, convenience ramping UI, and advancing modes setting make it more playable. Pocket in size enables it more portable to be your EDC thrower flashlight.
- Emitter: Cree XP-L High Intensity, neutral white or cold white, Osram NM1 mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
- Flux: Cree XP-L HI~1000 lm, Osram NM1 750 lm
- Throw: Cree XP-L HI~400 m & ~50Kcd, Osram NM1 ~163.8kcd, ~810m
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source GPL NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
- User interface:  Defaulted RAMPING UI with Instant TURBO mode;  discrete level MODE-SET UI;  MOMENTARY mode
- Battery: One 14500. Cell is not included.
- Driver: Texas Avenger FET driver
- Reflector: 29 mm ID, aluminum, smooth finish
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IP68, underwater 2 meters
- Weight: Approximately 70g without cells
- Dimensions: 36 mm Ø head x 105mm length