GT3 Mini is a super compact yet powerful mini flashlight. Utilizes three Cree XHP50.2 LEDs, and runs on a single 26350 Li-ion cell, GT3 Mini emits up to 6500 lumens output. With a length of 76mm and a weight of 96g, as well as the included stainless steel lanyard ring, it’s easy and convenient to carry in your outdoor advantages, e.g. hiking, camping, e.g. 26650 battery is also usable by using an extension tube which is being sold separately.
- Emitter: 3 X Cree XHP50.2 LED, cool white
- Flux: Max 6500 lumens output on Turbo
- Throw: Max 285 meters ~20500cd
- User interface: 6 output levels plus Strobe, SOS, and Beacon
- Battery: 1 X 26350 Li-ion with max length 35.5mm, or 1 X 26650 Li-ion via the extension tube, max battery length 65.5mm. The cell and extension tube are excluded.
- Reflector: Aluminum OP reflector
- Body: Aluminum with Type III HA anodizing
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX-8, underwater 2m
- Dimensions: 40*30*76 mm (head Ø*tube Ø*length)
- Weight: Approximately 96g without cells
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||Moonlight||Low||Med||High 1||High 2||Turbo||Strobe/SOS/|
|Runtime||8DAY||7H||2H||1Min+1H 40Min||40S+1H 40Min||20S+1H 40Min||/|
|Waterproof||IP68, underwater 2m|
|Light Source||3 X Cree XHP50.2 LED|
|Battery||1 X 26350, max length 35.5mm (excluded)|
|Net Weight||~96g (battery excluded)|
Notice: The above approximate data are lab-tested by using a 26350 Li-ion battery which may vary due to the difference between the environment and batteries. The runtime on High and turbo are accumulated due to the over-heat protection settings.