The FW4A is a compact yet powerful quad-LED EDC flashlight.
With the only 92.6mm in length, it delivers a max 3600 lumens amazing output by a single 18650 battery. The smooth bottom electronic metal switch controls various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc.
It is the best EDC flashlight choice for a flashaholic, collector, etc.
- Emitter: 4 Cree XP-L Hi, Nichia 219C, or Luminus SST20 LED
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~3600 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10,180cd ANSI throw ~208 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with knurling and polishing finish
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 63 g without cells
- Size: 28.5 mm Ø head x 92.6 mm in length x 24.5 mm Ø tube