FW21 Pro is an ultra high-intensity outdoor and EDC flashlight. It adopts three Cree XHP50.2 LEDs and can reach up to 10,000 lumens of amazing output by using a single 21700 battery. The FW21 Pro inherits and uses the same firmware as FW3A, it defaulted with a ramping UI and there are also advance and rich mode settings for options. The electronic tail switch easily controls all the functions of the flashlight. Multifunctional, durable, and IP68 rated protection, FW21 Pro is a must-have for searching, hiking, camping, and an also EDC purpose.
- Emitter: 3*Cree XHP50.2 LED
- Optic: Aluminum alloy OP reflector
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~10,000 lumens
- Intensity: ~26,055cd ANSI throw ~325 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 120 g without cells
- Size: 40 mm head x 102 mm length x 28mm head