FW21 is an ultra high-intensity EDC flashlight. It inherits the FW3A firmware, it emits a max 2800 lumens amazing output by a single 21700 battery. The electronic tail switch easily controls all the functions of the flashlight. Multifunctional, durable, and IP68 rated protection, EDC18 is a must-have for outdoor, back-up, and an EDC choice.
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L HI, Nichia 219C or Luminus SST20 LED
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 21700 or 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 75mm(21700). The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic stainless steel tail switch with
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 67.5 g without cells
- Size: 27 mm Ø head x 102 mm length