FW1A Pro is a small yet ultra high-intensity flashlight that upgrades from the previous model FW1A. By adopting a high power Cree XHP50.2 LED, it delivers a max 3500 lumens output and a 220 meters beam distance by a single 18650 Li-ion battery. It uses the Anduril firmware and settings, and the stainless electronic bottom switch controls various functions including smooth ramping, stepped mode setting, strobe, etc. It is an essential compact flashlight for activities including outdoor, everyday carry, etc.
- Emitter: CreeXHP50.2 LED with a 50,000 hours lifespan
- Reflector: Aluminum orange peel
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Flux: ~3500 lumens
- Intensity: ~11,360cd, ANSI throw ~220 m
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. The cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 57.2g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm ? head x 100.7 mm length.