EDC Pimi is a thumb-size mini keychain flashlight. With the thumb size and lightweight, it’s easy to be carried everywhere around you. Tiny as it is, it delivers a max of 100 lumens output by using a 10180 Li-ion battery which can be charged via the included mini charger. Copper material, IPX-8 waterproof, the EDC Pimi is an ideal choice for a gift, collection, or an EDC purpose.
Nichia, XP-L HI
• Utilizes a Cree XP-L HI LED (CW) or a Nichia NCSLE17A-E (NW) with 50,000 hours lifetime
• Runs on one 10180 Li-ion battery, comes with a Micro USB charger
• Charging indicator is red in charging process, turns green when fully charged
• One mode with 110 lumens output (Cree), 60 lumens (Nichia)
• Made of copper with polished on the surface
• Large keychain hole for easy carry
• Operation: Tighten the threads for OFF, loosen the threads a half-circle for ON
• Tiny and light-weight with a length 33mm, 17.5g in net weight without battery
• TIR optical lens creates a soft and balance beam
• IP68 rated dust and waterproof protection
• Accessories: 1*Charger, 1*Charging cable, 1*10180 Li-ion battery, 1*O-ring, 1*Manual
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||Output||Intensity||Runtime||Distance||Impact Resistance||Waterproof|
|Cree||100 Lumens||60cd||25min||15m||1m||IP68, underwater 2m|
Notice: The above parameters are lab-tested with a 3.7V/80mAh 10180 Li-ion battery, it may vary between the battery and environments.